Ottawa Buddhist Vihara provides the following services to the community.
- Meditation Programs
- Promote Dhamma discussions
- programs for youth
- Dhamma School for children
- Hospital visit
- Helping for homeless people
- Dhamma Teaching- Online Classes
Ottawa Buddhist Vihara is opened to anyone who is interested in learning Buddhism and practicing Buddhist way of life.
How you can involve yourself with Ottawa Buddhist Vihara
- Participate in the daily religious activities , Buddha pooja, Blessing and Pirith
- Observe Sil every month
- Participate in meditation programs
- Participate in dana
- Participate in Vesak, celebrations, observe sil, Vesak Lanterns, Devotional singing
- Utilize traditional Buddhist funeral services
- Bless your sick ones in hospital visits by Bhanthes for blessing
- Send your child to a Dhamma Schools.
- Encourage your teenage children to become a youth member